- Beginner: Pre-K (must be 5 years old as of August 1st) - Kindergarten
- Rookie: 1st Grade - 2nd Grade
- Junior: 3rd Grade - 4th Grade
- Senior: 5th Grade - 6th Grade (Red Zone Academy League)
- Practice schedule determined by the coaches shortly after coaches meeting. Practices will tentatively start the week of August 14th. Your team's coach will contact you with the dates and times.
- Flag FB practice schedule--prior to first games
- Flag FB practice schedule for all season
- Pre-K thru 4th grade teams play 5 games on Monday evenings, with the first night of games tentatively schedule for August 28th. No games on September 4th (Labor Day) and September 18th (HS cross country invitational). Starting times of games are 5:30 and 6:30 to start the season. Because of decreasing daylight later in the season, starting times will be earlier (earliest starting time is 5 pm). 5th-6th grade Red Zone teams play their games on Tuesday nights.
- 2016 Flag Football Pre-K - 4th Grade Rules (PDF)
- 5th Grade - 6th Grade Rules - Red Zone Academy (PDF)
Beginners, Rookies, and Juniors:
- Residents within Solon City Limits: $38;
- Residents outside Solon City Limits: $43
- Late Fee: $15
- $89 by July 15th
- $99 after July 15th
- Register at the Redzone Youth Football League website.
- Pre-K and Kindergarten: Solon Rec and Nature Area (SRNA) soccer fields 4 and 5
- 1st grade - 4th grade: Youth football field at Solon Rec and Nature Area-SRNA (Northeast corner of park along Racine Avenue)
- 5th grade - 6th grade: September 5th and 12th on Youth football field @ SRNA; Other games @ Napoleon Park in Iowa City