Solon Community Center
Solon Community Center 313 S. Iowa Street Phone: 624-2499 Email. email@example.com
Community Center Gym - Click here
SOLON COMMUNITY CENTER HOURS: (Starting June 1st)
Monday 9 a.m – 7 p.m.
Tuesday 9 a.m.– 7 p.m.
Wednesday 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Thursday 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Open Gym 2:30 - 4 p.m. - no fee)
Saturday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sunday 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
SOLON COMMUNITY CENTER ADMISSION INFORMATION
Walkers & Gym:
• If the gym is not reserved during open hours, then it is available to be used as open gym for $1/day
• Walkers are welcome to walk hallways for $1/day
• Monthly pass available for $20/ Family pass $20 first person & $10 each additional family member/Punch pass also available
• $20 per month or $5 daily drop in
• Must be 18 years of age
Tot Time: (During School Year)
• Friday mornings 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. – Reserved for families with little ones too young for school to come and enjoy some gym time. Balls/Toys provided. $1 per child (parents free)
Pickleball: Tuesday & Thursday mornings 9:30 - 11:30
Coffee Wednesdays: Stop in for coffee. Bring your friends and enjoy cards and conversation on Wednesday mornings.
• Rental Registration Form – use for one-time use (ex. – birthday party)
• Dedicated Space Registration Form - for reoccurring use (ex. - card club)
• Local teams practices and games are schedules through the Facilities Use Meetings
• Rental forms are available at the Community Center, City Hall and City website under Departments tab.
Online reservations coming soon!
Credit cards accepted
Follow Solon Community Center updates on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram