Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Solon Community Center 313 S. Iowa Street Phone: 319-624-2499 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Center Gym Availability Hours - Click here
SOLON COMMUNITY CENTER HOURS - February & March!
Gym, Weight Room, & Batting Cages now open:
• Open gym for $1 admission fee. We encourage you to bring your own sports equipment!
• Walkers are welcome to walk the gym or hallway for $1/day
• Batting Cages are available for to rent by the half an hour or full hour. Kids must be accompanied by an adult.
• The Weight Room is open for $20 per month or $5 daily drop-in. You must be 18 years of age to use the weight room.
• Monthly pass available for $20/ Family pass $20 first person & $10 each additional family member/Punch pass also available.
Pickleball: (During School Year)
Tuesday & Thursdays from 9am-12pm
Fitness and Exercise Classes - Ongoing. Contact the Community Center for current schedule & fees.
• Rental Registration Form – use for one-time use (ex. – birthday party, meetings, family gathering)
• Dedicated Space Registration Form - for reoccurring use (ex. - card club)
• Rental forms also available at the Community Center & City Hall.
Credit cards accepted
Follow Solon Community Center updates on Facebook & Twitter